Tuesday, September 1, 2009

new weekly schedule & the pic of the week!

So my friend Caleb does something like this, and I want to get more involved in blogging, so this schedule is my solution for that. Here’s my plan:

Sunday- Bible Verse of the week
I am a Christian, so every Sunday I’ll try to post some of my favorite Bible verses. Feel free to share your favorites with me!

Monday- Quote of the week
I’ll post some of my favorite quotes every Monday, whether they’re inspirational, poetic, or I just think they’re funny.

Tuesday- Picture of the week
Every Tuesday, I’ll post the picture(s) that I’ve found that I thought was creative or funny or I just like it and wanted to share it.

Wednesday- Song of the week
Music is a huge part of my life (although I am in no way musically talented) but on Wednesdays, I’ll post either the lyrics to a song that I’m in love with or has really touched me, or I’ll post a video of the song.

Thursday- Video of the week
I love finding out about funny videos on youtube, and I follow several people/bands on youtube, so on Thursday, I’ll be posting a video that I found that I really enjoyed, loved, laughed at, etc.

Friday- Blog of the week

My thoughts about whatever is on my mind :)

Saturday- Randomness!!
Whatever I feel like!!
Since today's Tuesday, that means the picture of the week! This past weekend, I went home for a free Christian day-long music festival in Verbena, AL called En Fuego-Spanish for "On Fire". It was a great day, with bands like EleventySeven, Thalon, Hello August, DecembeRadio, Superchick, and one of my favorites-FAMILY FORCE 5!
My camera's not the greatest, but here are a couple of pictures that I took at En Fuego...
this picture makes me happy :) i love fatty's and nadaddy's hair!






No comments:

Post a Comment