Wednesday, September 9, 2009

wow...i've already missed several days...

So I went home this weekend for Labor Day, and it's kind of hard to get online, because we have one computer that 6 people share...yeah, I think you get the picture :)
Anyway, I've missed several days, so I'll make all that up now haha!

 
Sunday-Bible Verse of the Week!
“Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts.”
-Proverbs 4:23
I love this verse! I think it's SO true! The way we think really does affect our way of living and our actions.

 
Monday-Quote of the Week!
"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."
-Bill Cosby
Amen!

 
Tuesday-Picture of the Week!
I'm taking physical science, and we've been studying about the planets and the universe and all that, and now some new pictures have come out from the Hubble Space Telescope, and they're amazing!  It just goes to show how big and amazing and awesome God is!  Thank you, Lord, for all You've created!! 
Wednesday-Song of the Week!

Evil Genius - eleventyseven



enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment