Saturday, January 9, 2010

We messed with Texas!! 37-21

1-School has finally started back. And I’m officially a junior!! Let me tell ya, taking dual-enrollment classes in high school really pays off. Anyway, I love my schedule for this semester-Mondays and Wednesdays, I have aerobics 12-1 and Christian Worldview 1-2:30. Mondays I also have movement education and rhythmical activities from 3-6 and on the first Wednesday of every month I have chapel from 11-12. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have microcomputer applications from 9:30 to 11, Foundations of Education 11-12:30, and Human Growth and Development 1-2:30. No classes on Fridays!! Mmmm…makes me happy.

2-Alabama won our 13th National Championship!!! I’m gonna be honest-I wish Colt McCoy hadn’t gotten hurt. I wish we could’ve played him because it would’ve been a little bit more challenging, and I was also looking forward to seeing a Heisman candidate and a Heisman winner play each other... BUT. To all you Auburn fans who are saying that we wouldn’t have won if McCoy had been in. First of all, he doesn’t make up the whole team. He’s one player. Texas’s offensive line didn’t help their backup QB one bit, so who’s to say they’d have done better with McCoy? And the drives he WAS in, we held them from getting a touchdown. Lou Holtz said, “Alabama would’ve won the game with or without Colt McCoy.” Second of all-you weren’t playing in it, so get over your jealousy. Third, McCoy leaving the game made it somewhat harder for us because our game plan was for McCoy, not Gilbert. All that aside, again, I do wish McCoy had been able to play, although Gilbert played great to be a true freshman in his first ever college football game. He has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

3-Why did school have to start so early? I missed all the snow!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment